Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The love continues...


Here are a couple of gifts I've received this week. Two Oregon BCS bears (one new and one gently loved) and one slightly used "LOVE" eraser with a piece of sparkly thread wrapped around it (pulled out of her own scarf, I might add), because "I just loooooove you Ms. Eklund. I can't explain it - I just love you! You make my heart sing!"

Awwwwww - come on...adorable, right? and the fact that the eraser is used...and the thread is from her own scarf...geez...she totally gets an "A".

Just a couple more reasons I love being a teacher. :)


2 comments:

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Doesn't moments like these making teaching totally worth it? :) :) You are really inspiring your students. Plus you share some of the sweetest stories, and ver poignant sometimes, too :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

Mrs. Eklund ;-) said...

Awww...thanks Heather! I really appreciate your kind words. Hugs to you too!!