Friday, April 3, 2009

too funny not to share...

Yesterday, I got out my big role of tape so that I could tape a student's nametag down on her desk.  As I was getting out the tape and ripping off a piece, one of my students comes up to me, puts his hands behind his back (like he's being arrested) and says, "It was me...I did it...take me to jail."   Hilarious!   I just looked at him in disbelief trying really hard not to laugh out loud, because the first thought in my mind is about his Dad...was he arrested?  Has he seen someone arrested?  All of that.  So I asked him and he said he watches a lot of tv...and that's what they do on tv.  I didn't bother asking how using tape as handcuffs factored in.... =)  And let's not even get into what a horrible crook this kid would be (that's a good thing) seeing how he automatically gave himself up!  lol


No comments: