Monday, April 13, 2009

Am I really going to do this again???

Class fish time...yep - here we go again.  However, things will be different this year, because #1) there are only 6-7 weeks left of school - hardly enough time for the fish to die, right?? (who am I kidding?) #2)  I am using the fish as a classroom incentive...turn in your homework, get your classwork done and you're entered into a raffle...I will pull a name out of a fish bowl the last week of school and voila - that student is the proud owner of our class fish.  (Don't worry - I got parental consent already!)  

The reality of the situation is that I'm a sucker.  My kids are cute...I'd do anything for them...and they've been SO good they deserve something totally fun to look forward to, besides summer. =)  If I do goldfish, maybe I could get two...we'll see.  They realllllly want a betta tho.  So, stay tuned for the introduction of our class fish...I'm sure he'll make his appearance later this week.  

No comments: