Friday, December 13, 2013

Wow...it's almost been two months...

...since a blog post...where has the time gone?

So - I guess I need to add blogging to my calendar...I didn't realize it has been this long and so much has gone on in the last two months.  I guess I'd best get started with the updates.  The easiest way to do this is to look at pictures and see what's been going on.  Here are a couple of things I found hilarious.

 So - this is great...the rat gets stuck to the glue...then what?  Did you notice the syringe on the cockroach and ant killing gel?  I'm sure it's not actually a syringe, right?  I mean - it's "high safety for kids" and all...

When you're not comfortable in your own skin, what do you do?  BLEACH it!  Products like this are found everywhere here.  In the supermarkets there are aisles of skin whitening products.  Amazing...and we silly Americans lay out in the sun for HOURS to darken our skin...I wonder what the skin (or other) cancer rates are for the reverse?


No comments: