Thursday, January 27, 2011

Facebook and blogging...

So - with Facebook suddenly being the rage now, I've found myself not blogging at all, rather using FB as a blog. That needs to stop - people that are my friends on Facebook are now going to have to come HERE to find the cute and interesting stories about my firsties. :) Additionally, this gives me more freedom and space to write what I'm really thinking about and not be held back by length limits. As with this new post, you'll also see a new design and layout. I like this layout better, because it fits with my "window on the world" philosophy.

I want to use this blog as a discussion board of sorts - soliciting and gaining feedback from you, my intelligent friends, on educational and school issues that may or may not effect you personally. I hope to spur thoughtful and interesting discussions AND share with you the funny or serious stories of my class. I am inspired not only by their grace and humility, but by the insights of others.

I hope you come back to read my blog often and comment on things that inspire you.

1 comment:

Darcy said...

Yipeee! I knew eventually you'd come back:) I've missed your stories since I am one of the 5 people in this world not on facebook...
darcy