Thursday, February 26, 2009

Funny first grade drawings...

Ok - these are too funny not to post. The first ones are drawings the students made after we read an informational story about "Ants". The drawings are of the ants laying eggs. You can draw your own conclusions about what YOU think they're doing =)




This next one is from a science activity I had the students complete. They had to draw four pictures (two "living" things and two "non-living" things), then they had to write "living" or "non-living", and then write a sentence describing their picture. This little girl doesn't have her subject/verb agreement quite down yet. =) Enjoy...hee hee


1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh my goodness. I'm only a freshman in college, but I'm an education major and seeing things like this make me so excited! Kids have the greatest spelling errors ever. Oh man. I can't wait!