Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ahhh...Spring Break

I am LOVING this time off. While I adore my little ones, I am excited for this time to recharge and spend time with my husband. We just got back from our 4 day jaunt to LA where we spent time with friends. It was great to get out of Phoenix for a few days and to breathe in some ocean air. The cold Pacific and the sand between my toes was exactly what I was looking for! :) Additionally, we got an amazing and unexpected tour of the Goodyear Blimp (Thanks Bob @ Goodyear!!). I'll post pics soon. I also have a GREAT idea for a science unit about flight! Think paper airplanes, helium, mylar balloons and one very cool inflatable Goodyear Blimp!

Outside of that, I will spend at least tomorrow at school working on my career ladder binder. This project is tedious!! Thankfully, I'll get to spend time with a fellow teacher. We'll crank up the music and sit with our laptops as we type away!! I hope we can get everything completed, because I'm quite honestly sick of working on it....and it's a HUGE stressor right now. Once it's done, I can concentrate on 4th quarter and moving my students even further along than they are right now!

No comments: